WV Public Health Association
(WVPHA) - Promoting better understanding of the concepts of community health with
special emphasis upon prevention of illness and promotion of well being.
(WVPHN) - Enhancing Public Health Nursing through education, peer support, and advocacy
whereby nurses may empower their communities to attain and maintain wellness.
WV Association of Sanitarians
(WVAS) - WVAS represents more than 140 Registered Sanitarians and over 40 Sanitarians-In-Training
and Level I Sanitarians, as well as others who are involved in the environmental
Mountain State Chapter, National Eligibility Workers
(MSCNEW) - The National Eligibility association was chartered by the state of Virginia
is September 1975. The association was organized by a small group of workers in
the Tidewater area of Virginia.
WV United Federal Credit Union
- The Element FCU (formerly The WV United FCU) is a not-for-profit financial
cooperative, owner controlled, and operated for the benefit of its members; members
that join together to build long term financial stability and provide high quality,
low cost financial services to each other.
- Key elements of the WVPA mission include serving the professional needs of psychologists,
advancing psychology as a scientific discipline, providing pre-professional opportunities
for students and educating policy makers and the general public about mental health
and related issues of mutual concern.
- WVAD serves a wide array of individuals with hearing loss as an advocate as well
as an information network.
- develop, promote, and implement public human service policies that improve the
health and well-being of families, children, and adults.
- specializing in: Continuing Social Work Education; Quarterly Newsletter: The WV
Social Worker; Legislative and Political Action; Social Policy and Professional
Development; Leadership Development Opportunities; and more.
- The WVAHPERD was founded in 1921 and has served WV for over 80 years.