As a courtesy to all radon providers who currently submit monthly data to this office, our staff has developed a tracking information spreadsheet in Excel format which details all of the information which is required for tracking purposes. This format is not required but it may simplify the reporting process that is currently being used by many contractors:
Temporary Licensing Extension Waiver Expiration
Effective June 30, 2021, the grace period enacted due to the COVID Public Health Emergency (PHE) for existing licensees in the Asbestos, Lead, Clandestine Drug Laboratory Remediation (CDLR), and Radon programs, will end. Radiation, Toxics and Indoor Air (RTIA) Division will allow licensees to establish compliance with respective licensing rules between July 1, 2021, and September 30, 2021. Beginning October 1, 2021, RTIA will resume enforcement of all licensing and training regulations. Please contact the Division at 304-558-2981 if you have any questions or concerns.
Radon testing reports, mitigation notifications and other information may now be submitted directly to our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Radon Related Links
- Radon Licensing Information
- Visit the EPA's Radon (Rn) Home Page
- A Citizen's Guide to Radon
- Consumer's Guide to Radon Reduction
- Local Efforts to Reduce Radon Risks
- Building Radon Out
- National Radon Action Month
- Radon Facts
- Home Buyer's and Seller's Guide
- Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors Radon Information
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) mitigation checklist
- Granite Countertops and Radiation
- Free Radon Kit
- "THE RADON ZONE"
- Radon Coloring Book
Radon in Water
Radon Training & Licensing Information Radon Training & Licensing Information
- Radon Contractor Licensing Application and Instructions
- Radon Training Facility Licensing Application
- Radon Laboratory Licensing Application
- Radon Licensing Application for Individuals
- West Virginia Radon Licensure Rule
- West Virginia Chapter 16-34 Radon Licensure Law
- Radon Mitigation Project Notification
- West Virginia Radon Monthly Report Template
- National Proficiency Program
- National Radon Safety Board
Grant county sixth graders were asked to submit a design for Radon t-shirts. Below are the winning designs.
Radon Fact Sheet
(requires Acrobat Reader - download here)
For more information contact our agency at 304-558-2981 or the EPA at 1-800-SOS-RADON.
"Disclaimer"....*The links identified above are included because of their relevance to Radiological Health. These links are NOT regulated by the Bureau for Public Health - Radiological Health Program and we cannot be responsible for either their information content or their maintenance.