Indoor Air Program
- Investigate indoor air quality complaints
- Provide technical assistance on indoor air quality issues
- Provide public education and outreach on IAQ
- Provides assistance to the public with issues related to indoor air quality.
- Chapter 18 Article 9E: Air Quality in New Schools Act
- EPA's Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools Kit
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) for Indoor Air Quality Tools for Schools
- EPA Publications related to Indoor Air Quality
- EPA "Building Air Quality: A Guide for Building Owners and Facility Managers"
"Disclaimer" The links identified below are included because of their relevance to the Indoor Air Program. These links are NOT regulated by the Bureau for Public Health/Indoor Air Program and we cannot be responsible for either their information content or their maintenance. The program information is updated periodically and may not reflect real time data.
Indoor Air Quality web links:
- EPA's Indoor Air Quality - Office of Air and Radiation
- EPA's Indoor Air Quality - Molds
- CDC - National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health - NIOSH
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- MEDLINEplus: Molds
- Tox Town - Your health, toxic substances, and the environment
- NIOSH ALERT: Preventing Occupational Respiratory Disease
- Guidance for Clinicians on the Recognition and Management of Health Effects Related to Mold Exposure and Moisture Indoors.
Contact: Indoor Air (IAQ) Program:
Interim Director: Judy Ashcraft Judith.A.Ashcraft@wv.gov