The mission of Quality Control is to assure the integrity of departmental programs through impartial evaluation of program benefit determinations.
The Scope of Quality Control
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Children's Health Insurance Program (WV CHIP)
Purpose of Quality Control
Quality Control (QC) provides statistical measurement of the performance and payment accuracy of programs administered by the West Virginia DHHR through an unbiased review of the case circumstances. QC also measures the compliance of DHHR programs with federal regulations.
Each month, 22 QC reviewers re-evaluate a statistically reliable sample of customer benefit cases involving SNAP, Medicaid, and CHIP. The results of these efforts provide a measurement of the integrity in which the DHHR administers its programs.
- SNAP Annual Report
- Medicaid Annual Report
- Quality Control Field Supervisory Staff
- Quality Control Statewide Staff Directory
- Quality Control Brochure
- Online Quality Control Reports for DHHR Employees (Intranet link for employees only)
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) Quality Control
- National Association for Program Information and Performance Measurement (NAPIPM)
- American Public Human Services Association (APHSA)