The HYMS Program is a local Voucher System to enable pregnant and parenting teens to purchase needed items in an effort to help them finish school. Your store is a vital part of this service, and we appreciate your contribution to its success.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE A VOUCHER:
1. Check the students identification.
2. Check the authorization signature.
(The current signature is _____________________________________________.)
3. Check the total value of the voucher.
4. Total the items presented by the student. If the total is above the value of the voucher, the student is responsible; if the total is below the value of the voucher, invoice the total for the items.
5. Once a month, total received vouchers and invoice:
For Questions Call:__________________________________